Difference between revisions of "System software"
From kitz wiki
(Created page with "Below are some links to useful system software applications == '''System Information''' == *[http://www.karenware.com/powertools/ptprofiler.asp Computer Profiler] Detail...")
Revision as of 11:18, 18 December 2011
Below are some links to useful system software applications
- Computer Profiler Details about your CPU, memory, operating system, even your computer's power source, are all displayed
- Belarc Advisor Detailed profile of your installed software and hardware.
- LAN Monitor Monitor your computer's connections to other computers (on your LAN, and on the Internet). See real-time traffic statistics
- Motherboard Monitor Senses & displays information from your Mobo chip such as CPU, HDD, GFx and Mobo temperatures and fan speeds.
- Directory Printer Print the names, and other information, of all folders and files on your computer
- Snooper Keep track of the programs your computer runs, even when you're away.
- Window Watcher See the hidden programs running on your computer.
- Font Explorer See the fonts available on your computer
System Clean-up Tools
- Cookie Viewer View Web browser "Cookies" left by the web site's you've visited.
- CCleaner Removes unused and temporary files etc from your system
- CCleaner tutorial Video tutorial for CCleaner.
- ATF Cleaner Browser / temp files etc removal.
- Registry Pruner Remove unneeded entries from Windows' Registry.
- Window Registry Repair Free Window Registry Repair.
- Registry Mechanic Time limited Registry Cleaner
- RegCleaner Free Registry Cleaner
- PrcView Process Viewer for Windows
- ProcessExplorer Process Explorer from SysInternals
- Itty Bitty Process Manager Process Manager from the author of HJT
- RootkitRevealer SysInternals Rootkit revealer for XP and WinServer 2003.
Other System Tools
- TweakUI Access system settings that are not exposed in the Windows XP default user interface. (Part of the Power Toys suite)
- Sysinternals Site offering many Utility Tools for Windows.